Re: [Easytag-mailing] easytag 1.99.12 sometimes crashes when deleting a file

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 23:34 +0200, Jérôme COUDERC wrote:
> Hi Randy,
>
>     Just give me some days to try to reproduce and fix this bug. At the
> present time, I haven't enought time to work for EasyTAG (it is why I
> didn't answer quickly) ;-)
>
> Thanks again for this bug report
>
> Regards,
> Jerome

Jerome

I have found a workaround.
Instead of the delete function,
i use the file rename file and directory scanner to relocate the files
to a /trash/ directory.  maybe i could rename them to /dev/null :)
It's a couple more keystrokes, but the program works flawlessly then.

anyway, I really am making progress using the program.  thanks a lot
for all your efforts.

Randy