Re: [Easytag-mailing] About MusicBrainz and about development

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 23:51, you wrote:

Excellent :). What i would do is to merge the processor view into the window
of easytag. What do you think? BTW, i am a fan of your app (i always have an
instance open, just in case ;)) How is the id3lib -> taglib process going?

Thanks for your patience, Jerome

--

Enric Caussa Morales
Email: myenr1x gmail com