[Easytag-mailing] Questions

I've been using EasyTag 1.99.12 and I was wondering if anyone could
tell me how to:
Change the language
Store the song lyrics

I was wondering because in the readme file it says something like:
"set language=FR" but I don't know where that is. And I couldn't find
the lyrics menu, so I was wondering if it gives you the option to
paste them.

Thanks in advance, Hernán J. Ferrer

--
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities
of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the

Ezekiel 25:17