[Easytag-mailing] Freezing when searching CDDB

Hi.

Sorry if this already is a topic here. Just subscribed to the list.

About every third to fifth time retrieving data from CDDB, Easytag
freezes. It just stays "Recieving data" and nothing happens. I have to
kill the application and restart it. This is a bit sporadic and I can't
seem to see a pattern here.

I run Ubuntu Dapper and Easytag 1.99.11. I use a wireless connection
with a bit unstable connection. It goes down 3-5 seconds from time to
time. Maybe it's a problem with resuming the connection? I have no
problem downloading large files and network connectivity with other
programs.

But for this freezing problem, I find Easytag amazing. I love it! I use
it for my 200GB Flac collection.
Regards
Stian H. Larssen

"Don't do what you can't undo, until you've considered what you can't do once you've done it"
 - Robin Hobb, Farseer Trilogy