[Easytag-mailing] 1.99.12 compile error

The same thing happened to me just now, I am supplying a diff to download that does fix.

There are three problems that result from using mpeg4ip version 1.1.3.

1) The problem with MP4_MPEG4_AAC_HE_AUDIO_TYPE.
 It seems that this became undefined for some reason MP4_MPEG4_AAC_HE_AUDIO_TYPE is not defined in mp4.h.  One possible solution is to add it to the mp4.h header file.  As far as I can tell it is defined as 5.  This fix i am very sure is correct.  Perhaps there is a newer version of mpeg4ip??

2) Once the above problem is resolved, two more will appear (dynamic linking problems).  The first of these two is MP4GetTrackMediaDataName and this is missing from mp4.h
  As far as I can tell, the closest to what exists in the mp4.h header file would be MP4GetTrackType.  I am only slighty uncertain of this fix.  May/May not be safe, shouldn't cause any damage, even if incorrect.

3) The third problem is that MP4GetTrackAudioMpeg4Type is missing from mp4.h.
  I could not find anything similar to this in my mp4.h file, so I just tried MP4GetTrackAudioMpeg4Type.
  This is most likely NOT a correct fix.
  However, my goal here was to get it to compile and run ,  and this is a "developmental stage"

 So, to the easytag team, what mpeg4ip version are you using? (and from what project, I cannot seem to remember which it specifically comes from as I did not directly install the mpeg4ip-1.1.3.tar.gz source.  is it ffmpeg?)

As a finally warning, the patch is not entirely correct, but it works. So if you want something that will run NOW, it will work, but some real fixes are still required to replace this patch.

--
Kevin Day