Re: [Easytag-mailing] keyboard shortcut

Marcos Aurelio Lenharo wrote:
Hi All,

I would like to know if there is a keyboard shortcut to File menu's
"Scan file(s)" option. If not, is there an easy way to assign it?

It used to be Ctrl+C (by the looks of the comments). That interferes with copying text though :/

Addind a shortcut is a trivial change in the code (bar.c line 201). Providing an easy way for a user to set it isn't trivial.
May I suggest that in the meantime you use "Alt+f,c" ...

ciao
  Mark

___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com