Re: [Easytag-mailing] cddb queries often freeze up easytag

Hi Colin,

   This bug was fixed in the last version 1.99.13

Regards,
Jerome

Colin Brace wrote, the 08/07/2006 13:30 :
Hi all,

About every third time I use the cddb search function it freezes up
easytag. I click on "Search" and then the program locks up while
displaying "receiving data"; my only recourse is to kill it.

I don't know what factors cause this. If I can supply any additional
information, please ask., Would gdb backtraces be helpful?

I am using v1.99.11 installed from a deb package under ubuntu (6.06).

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net