Re: [Easytag-mailing] easytag kills german "umlaute"

2005/9/13, alex <alex asyring homeip net>:
> easytag kills all my mp3s because it kills the Filenames and directories
> i.e. before easytag
> Böhse Onkelz - Könige für einen Tag
> and after
> Böhse Onkelz -  Könige fÌr einen Tag
> how can I fix it that easytag doesn't kill this?

Hi
it looks like the new file name is in UTF-8 encoding not matching your
system setting. I don't have this problem, my locale is set to de_DE.

CU, Götz

--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of