Re: [Easytag-mailing] Re: EasyTAG 1.99.8 has been released! (Developing GTK 2.4 version)

2005/9/8, Julian Sikorski <lordzanon poczta onet pl>:
> I have similar problem here:
[schnipp]
> I am using Fedora Core 4 here, together with faac-1.24-0.lvn.3.4 and
> faad2-2.0-0.lvn.5.4 from livna repository.

Hi,

libmp4v2 from faac has a different api. In the meantime I've managed
to build mpeg4ip 1.3 with gcc 4 (the package is in the plf repository
if you need my patches). I could build easytag with libmp4v2 from
libmpeg4ip and I could even link faac against that version.

HTH, Götz

--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of