Re: [Easytag-mailing] Re: EasyTAG 1.99.8 has been released! (Developing GTK 2.4 version)

2005/9/1, Jérôme COUDERC <easytag gmail com>:
>     Do you have a more recent version?

Hi,

I guess that's the latest version of faac. The included mpeg4ip
version is 1.1.3.

> Could you try the version of libmp4v2 included in mpeg4ip-1.3?
>   - http://mpeg4ip.sourceforge.net/downloads/index.php
>   - http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mpeg4ip/mpeg4ip-1.3.tar.gz
>
> as it shouldn't compile also with the version of mpeg4ip-1.2...

I could try a newer version, but if I want to release a binary rpm of
easytag with MP4 support, I'd have to use the libmp4v2 version
packaged for plf, that's the one from faac. I could try to update that
one, though.

CU, Götz
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of