Re: [Easytag-mailing] Win32 port

Hi Xavier,

Nobody worked on it for the moment, and it is not in my plans, at the present time...

But why not later?! ;-)

Regards,
Jerome

Xavier Degeneve wrote, the 24/05/2005 15:31 :

Hello,

Nobody is interested by a Win32 port ? All of you are linux only guys :-) ?

Cheers,

Xavier

Hello,

Does someone has already tried or succesfully build easytag GTK 1 or 2 on
a Win32 platform ?

I think it could be a great tools for this platform :-). I already used it
for years with my Linux box with a great pleasure. Thanks Jerome.

Cheers,

Xavier

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net