[Easytag-mailing] 'Rename File and Directory'

I really appreciate the ability to rename folders now in Easytag.
It's a feature I requested a few years ago that I used to use in Dr.
Tag (Windows program).  Thanks devs!

Anyway, it gets a bit messy.  If I have a misnamed folder whose
contents change when I rename them, a new folder is created, the files
are moved, and the old folder is empty.  It's very hard for me to keep
track of my (rather) large music collection and quite tedious to go
and rename all of the folders that I may rename.

Would it be possible to have the old folder delete if it is made empty
by the rename process?  In the immortal words of my roommate, that
would be flippin' sweet.

Kind regards to all and sundry,
Andrew