Re: [Easytag-mailing] Playlist Creator

Hi

I haven't test it, but sorting the files by track number will help you.
Use the menu : File -> Sort by tag -> Ascending by track number

Regards,
Jerome

David Taylor wrote, the 23.06.2005 01:52 :

Presently the playlist creator does a great job, but as far as I can tell it only generates playlists in alphabetical order. The ideal functionality for me, would be to use the track numbers listed in the tag if they're all there. For example, I have an entire album of songs in a directory, and would like to generate a playlist with the order from the album, but now I can only get alphabetical order.

I am new to the list, so if this, or something similar has been mentioned please disregard.

Thanks,
Bort Vern

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net