Re: [Easytag-mailing] Picture into Ogg tag

Hi Sébastien,

As I was saying yesterday in my previous mail, I have not found specifications to include pictures in Ogg tags. At the present time, it is supported only by ID3v2 yags.

In the application you are speaking was noted : "Pictures embedding: insert to id3v2 as much pictures as you like!" so it is only for MP3 and not Ogg....

Regards,
Jerome