Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 1.99.2 has been released! (Developing GTK 2.4 version)

Hi Fredrik,

Indeed you made a great work by developing this feature ;-)
About, the tab label, I wanted to add other fields in the tab in the
future, so I named it "Extra"... But for the moment, renaming it to
"Picture" would be better...

The first was fixed in the coming version, but are candidate two fix the
two other problems? ;-)

Regards,
Jerome