[Easytag-mailing] easytag unicode problem

Hi,i have been using easytag for a long time, and have tagged 20+ mp3s
with it! Thanks for awesome program.

I have one problem now that i am making my files unicode

1 My filenames are unicode utf-8, so i go to settings preferences and
change settings to be Convert from Unicode UTF-8 to Unicode UTF-8

2 I go to a folder and click Fill Tag

3 Then i save, and whenever i click a file it becomes red...

4 WHen i do id3v2 -l on the file i See this

TIT2 (Title/songname/content description): Erhelletückückück

the more times i Click save tthe more of them it does

TIT2 (Title/songname/content description):
Erhelletückückückückückückückückückückückückückückückückückück

Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?