Re: [Easytag-mailing] Ability to edit Disc Number?

Hi,

So you would be happy to know that this feature will be available in the next version...

Regards,
Jerome

Rogério Brito wrote, the 08/02/2005 20:32 :

Hi there.

I've been using Easytag for the last few months successfully (the
development branch, version 1.99.3, packaged for Debian) and one feature
that I would like to request is the ability to edit the Disc Number
(something that iTunes does).

This would be a mostly welcome addition to easytag and would make it even
better than it currently is.

Thank you very much for this great piece of software, Rogério.

P.S.: I'm not subscribed to this list. Please CC me on replies. Thanks.

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net