[Easytag-mailing] no pictures

Hi All.

I just compiled easytag for the fist time cause I intend to switch from kid3.

The fist look is just great and it appears to be far more stable and capable -
thanks insofar.

One thing however:

The image selection dialog doesn't show me the images in the selected folder.
If I choose the "all files" view I can see them, but once choosen, they are
not shown in the tag.

First thing I checked is that my mime-info is in order- and it is.
Also all common image libraries are installed.
I took a casual look at the image code and it seems to be OK as well.

So for now I am out of clues but will look on.

For those interested I put the output of my compilation to:

http://www.torsten-vollmann.de/pub/easytag-compile.log.bz2  (4.9k)

Thanks in advance,

Torsten