[Easytag-mailing] FLAC comments

I recently started using FLACs for my classical music--better (i.e.
native) Unicode support and more flexible comments*.  I've been setting
the Performer comment, so that my end result is:
Artist/Composer - Title (Performer; Year)

Works well except that, in Easytag, the Performer comment is displayed
as "Orig. Artist".  Why is that?

*- By comments, I mean what ID3 calls "tags"... but apparently that
wasn't good enough for FLAC/Vorbis.... :P