Re: [Easytag-mailing] Easytag 1.0 for Mandrakelinux 10.0

Hi Goetz,

Thanks for the package, as I wanted also to ask you to package this version (gtk1.2) for Mandrake. I will upload it when Sourceforge will not be in maintenance. And then post the release messages when the homepage will be up to date ;-)

Regards,
Jerome

Goetz Waschk wrote:

Hi everybody,

I've packaged the stable Easytag for Mandrakelinux 10.0. It's
available from my repository only:

http://wwwra.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/Mandrake/10.0

Maybe this could be copied to the Sourceforge page?

The official contrib package for Mandrakelinux 10.1 is the gtk2 beta.

CU, Götz Waschk

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net