Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 0.30.1 has been released! (Developing Version)

Jérôme COUDERC wrote:
       A new developing version of EasyTAG have been released today.
This version contains a lot of changes, so inform me if you find any bug.

Here's one. Playing with ./configure flags.

Normal ./configure gives:
[...]
checking for ogg_sync_init in -logg... yes
checking for vorbis_comment_init in -lvorbis... yes
checking for ov_open in -lvorbisfile... yes
checking for Ogg Vorbis file support... yes
checking for FLAC__metadata_simple_iterator_new in -lFLAC... yes
checking for FLAC file support... yes
checking for libFLAC version... 1.1.0
checking for library containing ID3Tag_Link... -lid3 -lz -lstdc++
checking for id3lib version... 3.8.3
[...]
 Id3lib version ..........: 3.8.3
 NLS/gettext .............: yes
 Ogg Vorbis file support .: yes
 FLAC file support .......: yes (version 1.1.0)

All good - OGG and FLAC support is detected and registered.

Now for ./configure --disable-flac
[...]
checking for ogg_sync_init in -logg... yes
checking for vorbis_comment_init in -lvorbis... yes
checking for ov_open in -lvorbisfile... yes
checking for Ogg Vorbis file support... yes
checking for FLAC file support... no
***
*** Warning: FLAC file support disabled!         ***
*** (You must install flac library to enable it) ***
***
checking for library containing ID3Tag_Link... -lid3 -lz -lstdc++
[...]
 Id3lib version ..........: 3.8.3
 NLS/gettext .............: yes
 Ogg Vorbis file support .: yes
 FLAC file support .......: no

Apart from the slightly misleading warning, all is good (flac disabled, as I requested on the command line).

Now for ./configure --disable-ogg
[...]
checking for Ogg Vorbis file support... no
***
*** Warning: Ogg Vorbis file support disabled!                     ***
*** (You must install libogg and libvorbis libraries to enable it) ***
***
checking for FLAC__metadata_simple_iterator_new in -lFLAC... no
checking for FLAC file support... no
***
*** Warning: FLAC file support disabled!         ***
*** (You must install flac library to enable it) ***
***
checking for library containing ID3Tag_Link... -lid3 -lz -lstdc++
[...]
 Id3lib version ..........: 3.8.3
 NLS/gettext .............: yes
 Ogg Vorbis file support .: no
 FLAC file support .......: no
[...]

This is the problem - FLAC got disabled as well, even though I only turned ogg off.

Do they depend on each other, or is this a bug?

Sorry, haven't had a chance to try and reproduce on another system yet.

Daniel