[Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 0.31_gtk2.4_pre0 has been released!

Hi,

Thanks to the great work (severals months!) of Daniel Drake, I'm pleased to released the first version of EasyTAG working under GTK-2.4. This is a pre-version, so you may found any bugs... Feel free to send me bug reports...

This version needs at least GTK-2.4.0 to compile, as Daniel has included the latest feature of this library. So if you are unsing GTK-2.2, you can't compile the sources.

Under GTK-2.4.0, when starting EasyTAG, some gtk warning messages appears, but this was fixed with the version 2.4.1 of GTK.

The packages are available from the habitual page
http://easytag.sourceforge.net

Regards,
Jerome

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net
--
Jerome COUDERC <j couderc ifrance com>