[Easytag-mailing] Multi-Disc Albums

I have quite a few Multi-Disc albums, and right now they're stored under
Album/Disc/No. Title. I'm trying to number the tracks sequentially over
the whole album, however, ignoring the fact that the songs span multiple
discs. IE, where I might have

Disc 1/
   1. Foo.mp3
   2. Bar.mp3

Disc 2/
   1. Fooish.mp3
   2. Barish.mp3

I want to have the track numbers in the tags simply go from one to four.

There's an easy way to number tracks sequentially in
EasyTAG--unfortunately, it doesn't work across multiple directories, and
starts the count over at each new directory. Is there some way to do
what I'm trying to without manually editing every tag? That's going to
get really tedious really quickly.

--
Stephen Touset <stephen touset org>