Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 1.99.2 has been released! (Developing GTK 2.4 version)

On Monday 29 November 2004 5:24 pm, Jérôme COUDERC wrote:
>      A new developping version is available, including new features and
> bug fixes.
>
> The sources are available from the habitual page
> http://easytag.sourceforge.net
>

> What is new (since 1.99.1) ?
> ============================
>
>      * Added support for picture into ID3v2 tags (thanks to Fredrik
>        Noring),
>      * Added, for Ogg Vorbis and FLAC Vorbis, use of field TRACKTOTAL
>        for the number of file (instead doing like '02/21' in field
>        TRACKNUMBER),
>      * Added ability to authentifiate on the proxy with username and
>        password,
>      * Some fixes for the process fields scanner (thanks to Baris Cicek),
>      * Changed order of buttons in the message box dialogs (button OK on
>        the right, ...),
>      * Fixed saving of FLAC Vorbis tag, which was truncated with UTF-8
>        strings,
>      * Fixed running program from console using a relative or absolute
>        path,
>      * Fixed displaying of hidden directories in the browser,
>      * Fixed using the command line to run EasyTAG with an hidden
>        directory as parameter (for example "easytag .a_hidden_dir/"),
>      * Using previous version for requesting cddb server as the new one
>        doesn't work with a proxy,
>      * Fixed gtk2 dependencies in easytag.spec file (thanks to John
>        Thacker),
>      * Danish translation updated (thanks to Morten Brix Pedersen),
>      * Dutch translation updated (thanks to Vincent van Adrighem),
>      * Italian translation updated (thanks to Kostantino),
>      * Russian translation updated (thanks to Andrey Astafiev),
>      * German translation updated (thanks to Götz Waschk).

For those who are Gentoo users, you'll be happy to know that the 1.99.2 ebuild
is already in portage. I committed it earlier this afternoon.

It appears that the SourceForge mirrors haven't all mirrored the latest
release, so expect some of the mirrors to fail.

--
Jason Huebel

GPG Public Key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9BA9E230

"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't, either."
Dick Cavett (1936 - )