[Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 0.29 has been released!

Hi to all,

After a "long" break of two months and some holidays, I'ma back to release a new stable version. First, I want to apologize to not have yet answered to all the mails these last months, but I was "quite" offline and the last days I was in hurry to build the version 0.29.

Then, for information, the next main objective is to port EasyTAG to GTK+ 2.2... So be patient... ;-)

The packages are available from the habitual page
http://easytag.sourceforge.net

What is new (since 0.28.1) ?
============================

    * When selecting a "changed" file, the background color is set to
      red (as for the filename in the normal state),
    * Fixed problem when selecting file after to have been sorted,
    * Fixed problem to display file data, when selecting finally only
      one file of the last selected files,
    * Added ability to sort the CDDB results by track name or track
      number or manually,
    * Added detection and linking with iconv in the configure script to
      avoid compilation error,
    * When using buttons 'first', 'previous', 'next' and 'last', only
      one line is selected,
    * Russian translation updated (thanks to Andrey Astafiev),
    * Dutch translation updated (thanks to Björn Olievier),
    * Japanese translation updated (thanks to Takeshi Aihana),
    * Polish translation updated (thanks to Artur Polaczynski),
    * Italian translation updated (thanks to Lorenzo Cappelletti),
    * Romanian translation updated (thanks to George Pauliuc),
    * German translation updated (thanks to Götz Waschk).

Jerome

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net
--
Jerome COUDERC <j couderc ifrance com>