Re: [Easytag-mailing] tag flac files with vorbis style tags

Am Montag, 26. Mai 2003, 13:24:16 Uhr MET, schrieb Jh :
> Any chance we could get the option to add vorbis style tags to flac
> files instead of id3 tags? I'm having to use xmms's built in tag
> editor because vorbis tags don't show up in easytag.

This is a known thing, easytag still uses id3 tags for flac files. I
hope someone will fix this, but not me, as I'm not a frequent flac
user. I guess patches for this are welcome, I'd also test this.
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of