[Easytag-mailing] Solved!

Hi,

I just want to let everybody know that either i have solved, or i'm on to something.

The thing seems to be that either filename or function is not allowed to be called crc32. Atleast not with gtk and libpixmap or something.

I discoverd this by, i know i should have tried this before, changing my crc32(file, ulong) function to a crc32(void) and simply always returning 1. It then compiled and ran fine, except for a load of gtk errors with 'crc32 failed on button5.png' etc. So then I changed only the file name of my two files with the same results as before.so chaning the function names to cksfv instead of crc32 seemed to work. I don't think the filename really matters though, it's probably just the functioncall.

Now if your all gonna say I should or could have known about that, I'm no master project manager guru programmer. I know how to write some descent code, but that's it. And nobody here seemed to know either what it was ; )

Anyway, it seems to be fixed and i'll email some patches to jerome hopefully to be included in 27.2

oliver