[Easytag-mailing] easytag suggestions

The number one feature I'd like seen added to Easytag is taking the
excellent CDDB support that exists within it and making it more useable
in terms of being able to retag your mp3's.  Here's a good post about it
from last October which I agree with:

--
Philip Lowman <lowman uiuc edu>         Junior, Computer Engineering
2nd Trumpet, Marching Illini & Basketball Band