from last October which I agree with:

From: Keith Adamson <keith@at...>
CDDB support 2002-10-27 08:53
The CDDB support is great but it's sort of useless because you can't
insert the CDDB tag one file at a time.  The "Apply" button wants to do
all the files.
I'd be great if we had a right-click pick selection on the list of
tracks in the "Track Name/Time" window in the CDDB Search dialog
that did "Tag and rename file using mask setting"

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and OGG files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net