Re: [Easytag-mailing] is this possible?

Hi Bradly,

With the scanner window (menu Scanner -> Fill tag), for your case, use a
pattern like this :

%a/%b/%i (if you don't want to use the filename to fill the track num
and title)

else for example

%a/%b/%n - %t (if the file is name as "09 - track name9.mp3')

then use the green button to process...

Jerome

Bradly Feeley wrote:
i was wondering if there is a way in easytag to take my folder names and
have those be set as the tags?  for instance my library is set up like
this:

artist one folder
    album 1
    album 2
artist two folder
    album 1
artist three folder
    album 1
    album 2
    album 3
artist four folder
    album 1
    album 2

is there way to set the tags for each song to the corresponding folder
they are in?  thanks.

-bradly

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net