Re: [Easytag-mailing] Oggs

Opps. last night i guess i forgot to reply to the list. I figured out
what the problem was and it wasnt with easytag. in case your curious, if
you use grip to trip your oggs, make sure teh option "only tag files
ending in .mp3" is turned ON. apparently when this oprion is turned off
it creates holes in the ogg file somehow. After turning that option off
easytag works great.