Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG & FLAC 1.04

Hi Stefan,

The problem is already fixed in my sources, but if you need to compile it absolutely with libFLAC 1.0.4, you've to replace only one line in the file "flac_header.c" :

replace the string : "if(!FLAC__file_decoder_process_metadata(tmp_decoder))" on the line 128 by the string : "if(!FLAC__file_decoder_process_until_end_of_metadata(tmp_decoder))"

With this change, you could compile it with the version 1.0.4 but not the version 1.0.3. But don't be afraid, in my sources, there are more changes to compile it with the both version ;-)

Cheers,
Jerome

Stefan Briesenick wrote:

Hi!

EasyTAG 0.24 can't be compiled with FLAC 1.04. FLAC 1.03 works!

so I had to use the internal FLAC lib, but this can't be the solution. The FLAC-API has changed a little.

regards
Stefan