Re: [Easytag-mailing] more TAGs needed! ;-)

Hi Stefan,

Could you be more precise? What are you expecting exactly as new tags or files?

Jerome

Stefan Briesenick wrote:
Hi!

EasyTAG is a very nice tool. But you can only edit/view the very basic tags.
Have a look to some other ID3-Editors (mainly Windows) and you see what
EasyTAG should also support.
I know, ID3v2 2.4 is a horror. But at least *some* of the defined TAGs would
be cool.

I spent much time to tag all my MP3s with as most infos I could get. And I
want to trash all that windows tools now, but then EasyTAG have to support
all that tags I used ;)

regards,
Stefan

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and OGG files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net