Re: [Easytag-mailing] rename with directory

While we're on the topic I was hoping for the inverse (sort of) being able to set the tag based on the directory.  I have used the file mask quite often for files that have both the artist and track name in the file for instance, but I have a series of directories for a particular artist that may contain several files that have just the track name of the file in the file name, but are in the artist directory...for instance...

Artist/Track_name.mp3
Artist/Track_name2.mp3
Artist/Track_name3.mp3
Artist2/Track_name.mp3
Artist2/Track_name.mp3

Is it possible to set the mask either now or adding this as a feature, so that the mask can use the directory name to set the Artist/Album, etc. in the tag itself?

Thanks,
http://danconia.org