[Easytag-mailing] Track order problems.

Hello,

I'm using easytag 0.15.  When I rip a CD using grip, I can
drag the resultant folder into xmms and all the songs are
ordered correctly (as they appear on the CD).  But when I
take a set of files and order them using easytag and drag
the folder into xmms, the order never corresponds to the
track numbers in the mp3 file tags.  The order is consistent
though (i.e. it's not random each time I drag the folder
into xmms).  Here's an example, I have 13 songs, all
containing a unique track number (1-13) that was set
using easytag.  When I drag this folder into xmms, the order
is as follows:

12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 2, 5, 11, 4, 3, 1, 13

Anybody know what's up with this?

Travis