Re: [Easytag-mailing] Problems with empty tag fields in ogg files

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed report which permits to correct quickly the
problem. Note that this bug was also valid for mp3 files containing
empty fields.
Here were attached two files to patch sources of EasyTAG 0.16 and
0.16.1.

Sincerely,
Jerome