De : Jim Philips <jcphil mindspring com>
À : easytag-mailing lists sourceforge net
<easytag-mailing lists sourceforge net>
Date : jeudi 18 avril 2002 19:23
Objet : [Easytag-mailing] ran fine, now seg faults

The first time I used EasyTag, it worked fine. I changed a lot of tags and
saved them. Everything worked fine. Now whenever I open the program, it goes
through its search sequence and then seg faults. It does complain about not
finding the following files:

Can't open configuration file '/home/rebus/.easytag/easytagrc' (No such file
or directory)
Can't open file '/home/rebus/.easytag/browser_path.history' (No such file or
directory)
Segmentation fault

Is there anything I can add to .easytag that will make the program start and
stay started?