[Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 0.14.3 has been released! (Developing version)

Hi,

  I just released a new developing version of EasyTAG. This version
contains some new features.

You can download it from the Homepage:
    http://easytag.sourceforge.net

What is new?
============
    * Added a toolbar (so there is an option to hide the 'command
area'),
    * Ability to sort (ascending/descending) the list of files (useful
      when changing file names),
    * Keep permissions of the file when writing the tag (may change on
NFS),
    * Ability to rename a directory in the browser,
    * Added 'Escape' event to all small windows to close them,
    * Dutch translation updated (thanks to Vincent van Adrighem),
    * Italian translation updated (thanks to Cappelletti Lorenzo).

Please let me know if you find any bugs in this release.

Jerome

--
EasyTAG - MP3 Tagger for Linux
http://easytag.sourceforge.net