[Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 0.13.7 has been released! (Developing version)

Hi,

  I just released a new developing version of EasyTAG. This version is
mainly a bugfix release.

You can download it from the Homepage:
    http://easytag.sourceforge.net

What is new?
============
    * Fixed: now it doesn't ask you for saving even if there is no
      change to save,
    * Added a history list to comboboxes,
    * Fixed saving all files: it didn't save changes in currently
      displayed file,
    * Added icons in options window for selecting buttons to display
      (command bar),
    * Wording fixes, spelling mistake fixes (thanks to Colin Marquardt),
    * A new Japanese translation (thanks to Takeshi Aihana).
    * German translation updated (thanks to Colin Marquardt),
    * French translation updated,
    * Some code cleanup.

Please let me know if you find any bugs in this release.

Jerome

--
EasyTAG - MP3 Tagger for Linux
http://easytag.sourceforge.net