Watching different channel on same transport stream

Hello All

I am using gnome-dvb-daemon 0.2.7 for watching Live TV.

I am also using Rygel(DLNA Server) with DVB Daemon to publish the channels to all the DLNA Clients.

I want to watch different channel on the same transport stream on different clients.

How can this be enabled. Currently i am able to watch only one channel on all the clients. If i change channel on one client all the others stop.

Kindly provide some suggestions on how i can enable the feature of watching different channels on different clients using the same stream.

Thanks in advance
Kashi

--

Thanks