Ggnome-dvb-daemon with integration to Rygel

Hi

Right now I am testing the mediatv pro on some of my laptops before reinstalling my normal "media machine"

So I would try some of the more simple programs(eventually I will probably run mythtv)

One thing I find interesting is gnome-dvb-daemon with integration to Rygel(an upnp server - so I can see the dvb channels on my ps3)

But when gnome-dvb-daemon is scanning for channels it doesn't find anything. I can choose the Sundtek dvb-t device but the scanning doesn't find anything. Both the scan from dvb-tools and w_scan works without problems

Anyone have some experience with this? I will have to have a closer look at dvb-daemon to find out if it will read a channels.conf file or something like it from some secret place, but I fear it only will use "it's own scan"

Terry
Email: melanyyy gmail com
My articles:
http://onlinenursinggraduate.com/nursing-degree-programs-in-arizona/ and  http://radiologydegreeonline.net/industrial-radiography-associates/