drivel under ubuntu 12.04LTS

Hello,
I set up drivel to start on startup, automatically login, and minimize... now I can't get it back. clicking the icon in the launcher doesn't bring the window back. I can Alt-Tab to it, but i get no window or menu and the HUD brings up other open applications.

I can't figure out where Drivel stores its configuration info...

**update**

So, I found a file in /home/user/.gnome2/drivel.d called "account_list".  This is a text file and contains all the info for each user, including the login automatically and remember password fields.  i switched the value of "login automatically=" from 1 to 0 and relaunched Drivel. It stopped at the login screen and I was able to deselect the "minimize after login" option.

I decided to send this message anyway in case someone else might need the info.

Cheers,
Matt

--
Matthew McGraw
matty thestrangeland net

“ . . . we as a nation must undergo a radical revolution of values . . . When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered.” [Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Riverside Church, April 4, 1967.]