Re: Blogger and Wordpress.com with multiple blogs per account?

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:30:50 -0700
Sarah Morrigan - IrisCat Designs <miss sarah andrea amy gmail com>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Not so long time ago I was able to post to Wordpress.com using an account
> that has more than one blog, by simply logging in as
> http://myblogone.wordpress.com/xmlrpc.php,
> http://myblogtwo.wordpress.com/xmlrpc.php, and so on as server address, then
> I was able to log on to the respective blog.  The new version seems to log
> me into the default blog (the one the same as my wordpress.com account
> username) without regard to whatever that is typed into the server address
> box.
>
> Also I have a multiple blogger sites under my Gmail/Google account username.
>  I cannot seem to log in to any of the blogs.
>
> How do I post to a blog if I have multiple blogs on an account?  I have no
> problem with Livejournal, since there is only one blog to my LJ account.

Drivel indexes the available accounts under a combination of the
username and server type, so MovableType can have as many blogs as you
have different usernames for servers which use MovableType. This isn't
ideal as there are a lot more MovableType variants but there isn't a
simple fix either.

--

Neil Williams