New

Hi all!!

	I'm new on the list and I want some information about the project. Are
you developing new releases of drivel or it is dead? I'm installed 2.0.3
from ubuntu repositories. It is perfect for me but I need add tags to
the wordpress (MT) posts. I think you have developed this feature on the
development version. What do you recommend me? Install the trunk version
or use the 2.0.3 until you release the new version? The las question :)
Do I download the source from git://git.gnome.org/drivel?

Thanks a lot!!!
	Perriman