drivel and keyboard shortcuts

Hey all,

New to drivel, first of all let me say this is a very slick application and I enjoy using it immensely.  I just have a quick question about keyboard shortcuts.

As far as I can tell there is no keyboard shortcut for embedding hyperlinks as you are typing. I have checked the manual, and attempted to search the archives ( the archive search seems broken, I was unable to get a hit on several terms I am sure would have turned up something even a search for the word gnome, or linux came up blank...)

Any help would be apreciated in pointing out how to insert a link using just my keyboard, having to click twice to bring up the menu really breaks my flow. Perhaps my compiz desktop has a plugin enabled that is stealing the key combo required? I have looked but haven't been able to find any problem along those lines.

 I noticed the "L" is underlined Which sometimes means a ctrl + whatever letter is underlined will execute the menu choice.

Or am I way off base?