Re: Shift Tab behavior

Hello All,

Disclaimer: This is the first time I am contributing to an open source
app. So I am not much of an expert. Please let me know the formal way of
submitting patches.

When I press Shift+Tab in the text area in "Drivel", I should be taken
to the "Subject" text entry. Instead a tab is being introduced. I have
added the following code to handle this case in journal.c:

static gint
shift_tab_pressed (GtkWidget *widget, GdkEventKey *event, gpointer
func_data)
{
	DrivelClient *dc = (DrivelClient *) func_data;

	switch(event->keyval)
	{
		case GDK_ISO_Left_Tab:
		{
			gtk_widget_grab_focus (dc->journal_subject);
			return TRUE;
		}
	}

	return FALSE;
}

Also under the signals section I have added this:

g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (text_area), "key_press_event",
			G_CALLBACK (shift_tab_pressed), dc);

Thanks,
Sundar