Patch for tag-support for LiveJournal

Hello,

Drivel is my favourite LJ-client. There's only one thing missing: support for tags.

I have created a patch to add support for tags to Drivel. I used the source from the Ubuntu repositories as the base (because that's the distribution that I use). I've put the patch, along with instructions to apply the patch in Ubuntu, on my site at http://www.logrus.nl/opensource/drivel/index.html . It's still rough at the edges, for instance posting to a community with tags doesn't work (yet). I'm releasing the patch now so that people can test it and provide feedback.

On a related note: does anyone with SVN commit access still read this list?

Greetings,
 Hein