Re: Blogger beta

Tom Parker wrote:
libwalledgarden (which will have myspace support among other things)
is now at http://code.google.com/p/libwalledgarden/. I've got some
level of patches for Drivel to use it (against 2.x-ish CVS), but was
waiting for Drivel to stabilise a bit before providing initial
versions of the patch, as I wasn't really sure how many changes were
being made internally within Drivel recently.

Cool, I've pretty much finished the network changes at this point. There's a lot of UI work I've been meaning to get to, so that's probably where I'll be focusing next.

Cheers,
Todd