Re: Blogger beta

Right now, only Drivel CVS supports the new version of Blogger. The authentication format changed and Drivel 2.x can no longer pass the authentication checks.

I'm trying to get a few more fixes into Drivel CVS, then I'll push out a development release.

Todd

dam wrote:
Hi all
I passed to the new version of blogger and also using Drivel 2.0.3 I can't upload on my blog.

I read the reply to this old message
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/drivel-list/2006-September/msg00001.html written by
Dan Attwood and, yes, I tried many different options but I can't upload
Probably it's just a question of settings, not a bug, but I don't figure how to do.

This is the message that I get in back
"There was a problem receiving information from the server. Please try again later."

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance