Re: MySpace (or things I'm going to regret later)

John H. wrote:
hmm, so can you actually use drivel with it yet?

Nope. And it'll need quite some testing before that will change. Therefore I need testers (hint!). If you want it to get to a state where it has all the necessary features for it to be possible to rig up a patch to let Drivel talk to libmyspace, I advise you follow the instructions in the original email under "So, I've got your attention? What can you do to help?". Without this testing, I don't know if it'll work at all with other people's MySpace accounts, and so there's no point in trying to connect it to Drivel until that is done.

Tom